Sunday, May 3, 2009

Looking for the Dirty Dozen

Okay,

Let's see what we can do - how about it. Do YOU want to contribute to Clevelandpoetics the Blog? Should we hit this sucker with a defibrillator?

We're looking for a dozen new voices.

Reply below - If you haven't already please sign up for a free blogger account as this will make the process bringing you on that much easier. Once we have twelve new contributors we'll add them in one fell swoop and see where that takes us.

If each contributor sets the goal of posting an item at minimum once a month and no more than two or three times a week we should end up with a good mix of ideas and voices. Of course commenting is unlimited.

You in?

16 comments:

Geoffrey A. Landis said...

OK, deal me in.

Dianne Borsenik said...

I'm in, too.

John B. Burroughs said...

Announcing my candidacy

Theresa Göttl Brightman said...

I'm in.

J.E. Stanley said...

Count me in as well, but only if you want me. If you get 12 others that you'd rather have, that's cool, too.

michael salinger said...

first come first serve -

we get 12 in the door and then we give that dozen the keys to the place.

Shelley Chernin said...

And me.

michael salinger said...

backchannel me your e-mail address Shelley

IAmKateTheGreat said...

I'll do it!

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

I'd love to be a part of this as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Canton, but if you don't mind a bit of an outsider, I'm game.

Poetic Genesis said...

Still growing, but I'm game!

Anonymous said...

Would like to be since I am your traveling poetry connection. But I live in Michigan. so don't qualify. But Kudos to all fresh new faces!! Looking forward to some good reading!!

Runechris said...

Sorry.. didn't realize the comment above was going to post up as anonymous..
But if your interested in a traveling poet associate to all points Northern Ohio and beyond. I'm your gal.

michael salinger said...

Still three slots open for new contributors.

Geoffrey A. Landis said...

Just to give a little structure to things, I've decided that I'll post once a week, on Sunday. My last two posts were on Sunday, and it looks like mostly Sunday's a pretty calm day, so I think I'll make it my practice.

See you Sunday!

Cited...

The poet doesn't invent. He listens. ~Jean Cocteau